PSpice – A SPICE tool way beyond functional simulation being showcased at CDNLive Silicon Valley on April 11th
Every year Cadence Design Systems an industry leader in the Electronic Design Automation Industry hosts worldwide CDNLive forums where Cadence technology users and technical industry experts showcase their latest innovations using Cadence technologies associated with designing Digital ICs, Mixed-Signal ICs and PCBs.
This year at CDNLive Silicon Valley from April 11th to April 12th the PCB simulation session track is showcasing PSpice simulation focused presentations by Texas Instruments, Spero Devices, MathWorks and Cadence. Topics for this year include
- Improving design manufacturing yield and reliability
- Process improvements on PSpice model integration within the Spectre Circuit Simulator
- Customization of the web-based Texas Instrument power supply design simulator with Allegro PSpice Simulator
- Algorithm to Implementation: Combining MATLAB and Simulink with PSpice to streamline PCB design
- Innovative Memristor technology leveraged with PSpice CMOS Analog Co-Processor for Acceleration of Performance Computing Applications
Check out the video explaining the different PSpice Simulation Options including PSpice with SystemC, SystemC-AMS, Analog-C/C++ for multi-level system simulations.
For more innovative technologies being leveraged with PSpice, check out http://www.pspice.com/