The PSpice® Systems Option provides designers with a system-level simulation solution for their designs. Designers utilize PSpice simulation programs for accurate analog and mixed-signal simulations supported by a wide range of board-level models. MATLAB Simulink is a platform for multi-domain simulation and model-based design of dynamic systems. PSpice® Systems Option combines industry-leading simulation tools to provide co-simulations, simulation optimizations, parasitic extraction and re-simulation techniques.
PSpice® Systems Option technology enables engineers to:
• Perform system-level simulations that include realistic electrical models of actual components
• Find design and integration problems much earlier in the design process to save time and reduce cost
PSpice Systems Option Technology Highlights
• Perform electrical, mechanical and system-level simulations
• Simulate with ideal models for faster simulations during proof of concept
• Simulate with customized electrical designs using PSpice component models
• Electrical simulations with PSpice models exhibit non-linearities, delay and other real-world effects
• Large library of electrical parts for PSpice and mechanical models and predefined blocks for Simulink
• Full access to PSpice environment for in-depth electrical design and debugging
• Full access to MATLAB for analyzing and visualizing data, developing graphical user interfaces and creating model data and parameters
New PSpice Systems Option Plotting Capabilities
• Import PSpice simulation results into the MATLAB Environment and leverage advanced MATLAB plotting capabilities on the simulation results.
• The Simulink-PSpice Interface provides a design simulation environment for system and circuit level designs.
• Generate custom plots utilizing MATLAB functions
New PSpice Features include PSpice Device Model Interface Features with MATLAB
* The PSpice Device Model Interface supports PSpice Macro models in C, C++ and SystemC
* Code generated from the MATLAB environment can now be imported as a PSpice model into the PSpice simulator
Watch videos to see how to use PSpice Systems Option to perform system-level simulations that include customized electrical models of components.
This video provides an overview of the analog-digital system level simulation capabilities provided by PSpice® Systems Option
This video provides an overview of the PSpice® Systems Option previously known as SLPS (Simulink-PSpice)
The video provides an introduction to the various applications with PSpice® Systems Option
This video demonstrates how to integrate system and circuit design with the PSpice® Systems Option using an RC Circuit.
This video demonstrates how to integrate system and circuit design with the PSpice® Systems Option using a DC Motor.
This is a demonstration of how a Power Window Model from MATLAB can be integrated with the PSpice® Systems Option to showcase system level design techniques.
This video explains the data exchange functionality relative to time steps between Simulink and PSpice within PSpice® Systems Option
PSpice 17.2-2016 Release New Features:
- Virtual prototyping
- 64 Bit simulation engine and result analysis
- New functions for behavioral models
- TinySwitch-III and Optocoupler device models
- Support for TCL 8.6
OrCAD®/PSpice® Lite software will let you experience all the features and functionalities of the actual software. Download now and discover how easy it is to use the state-of-the-art PSpice technologies.Download