Cadence® PSpice® A/D is a full featured analog circuit simulator with support for digital elements. It integrates easily with Cadence PCB schematic entry solutions and comes with an easy-to-use graphical user interface that equips the user with the complete design process to help solve virtually any design challenge from high-frequency systems to low-power IC designs. Due to its wide popularity PSpice models with built-in mathematical functions and behavioral modeling techniques are available from many IC vendors.
PSpice® A/D Simulation Technology enables engineers to :
• Understand and explore circuit performance and functional relationships with “what if” scenarios and design analysis
• Simulate complex mixed-signal designs, containing both analog and digital parts to support models like IGBTs, pulse width modulators, DACs, and ADCs
• Improves simulation times, reliability and convergence for large designs
• Improves speed without loss of accuracy via integrated analog and event-driven digital simulations
• Explores circuit behavior using basic DC, AC, noise and transient analysis
• Allows system-level interfaces to be integrated with electrical designs using the PSpice® Systems Option. View the video
• Library selection of 33,000+ analog and mixed-signal models
• Allows for automatic identification of analog and digital signals and automatically applies A-to-D and D-to-A interfaces
• Allows designers to explore design relationships with “what if” scenarios before committing to hardware
• Enables designers to identify and simulate functional blocks of complex circuitry using mathematical expressions, functions and behavioral devices
Unified design environment for PCB design and simulations made available by the seamless integration of PSpice® A/ D and Cadence front end PCB design. Get access to large database of more than 33,000 symbols and models for simulation to design with Cadence PCB schematic design entry tool.
The unified simulation environment provides the ability to :
Debugging and Convergence capabilities include
PSpice Probe allows users to choose from an expanded set of mathematical functions to apply to simulation output variables.
Large variety of built-in models adds flexibility to simulations most include temperature effects
Shipped models include R, L, C, plus:
Large library of analog and mixed-signal models including parameterized models and a Device Equations Developer’s Kit (DEDK) for implementation of new and custom internal model equations.
Watch videos to see how to use PSpice® A/D to deliver a complete circuit simulation and verification that meets your changing simulation needs.
Watch this 2 mins video and learn more about the behavior of balanced loads in a star connection.
This video is about the structure and operation of a boost converter, and how such a step-up converter works in principle, illustrated with PSpice technology.
Learn how PSpice® A/D makes virtual prototyping extremely easy and convenient.
This video is about an important basic circuit of electronics—Inverting Schmitt Trigger.
A bipolar transistor functioning as a switch is another basic circuit often used in electronics.
Many integrated circuits for digital applications have an open-collector output. In this PSpice tutorial we’ll analyze the behavior and dimensioning of such an open-collector output.
This video is about the basic structure of a digital-to-analog converter DAC.
The video provides a Monte Carlo simulation to evaluate the performance of a common emitter amplifier
PSpice 17.2-2016 Release New Features:- Virtual prototyping - 64 Bit simulation engine and result analysis - New functions for behavioral models - TinySwitch-III and Optocoupler device models - Support for TCL 8.6 Learn More
OrCAD®/PSpice® software will let you experience all the features and functionalities of the actual software. Download now and discover how easy it is to use the state-of-the-art PSpice technologies.Download